To have a competitive advantage, to differentiate, to drive operational excellence, to come up with newer business models, to enable customer – supplier relationships, to manage change or to simply be relevant one must continuously upgrade their skill sets. To ensure that you receive the right training, you must select the right Trainer. I, Rahul Mehta, am a Management and Technology professional with a passion for transforming careers with training. Having walked the corporate corridors for more than 20 years and counting, I bring to you my experience and expertise in my industry relevant training programs that will give you the lead in your careers.
Corporate Super Hero V2.0
– Your Midcareer Transformation
Student Pre – Placement Program
Know Yourself – What’s your identity?
Motivation and Team Development
Presentation & Communication Skills
Innovation & Creativity
HR Information Systems / HRMS / HCM / HR Analytics
ERP & MIS
IT for Business Managers
B2B Sales Methodology
Connect with me now for any queries, clarifications and assignments with regards to your Training requirements.
- Faculty for HRIS, ERP, Enterprise Applications, IT for Business Managers, Managing Technology Business, MIS for Executive MBA students
- Conducted executive training sessions on:
✔“Innovation and Creativity in the Age of Technology led Disruption” for the industry members of Tarapur Management Association
✔“Presentation Skills” and “Innovation and Creativity” for a leading global insurance firm
✔“Discovering U”, “IT for Business Managers” for PGDM students of Thakur Institute of Management Studies and Research
- Conducted workshops, due diligence exercises, train the trainer sessions, product awareness session and inductions with 50+ clients and internal employees across US, UK, MEA, APAC and India for TCS HCM Platform Solutions
- Conducted Organization Change Management Trainings on SAP HCM based BPaaS solution for Management, non – management and service delivery employees
- Appointed Unit SPoC for TCS’ Revenue Storm Sales Methodology trainings